My Favorite Bath, Body and Beauty Products From the Drugstore
Updated: Mar 6, 2018
Who doesn't love finding great products at the drugstore for an affordable price? High-end products are nice, but not always worth the money. And it's even more frustrating when they don't live up to their expensive price tag. Therefore, I am sharing a few of my favorite products that won't break the bank.
As a plus, some of the products I am mentioning are hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin. I try to use as many "safe" products as I can, but that is not always the case. Next to each product I have included a little snippet of why I love them so much. I hope you enjoy these products as much as I do!
BATH AND BODY
1. Alba Botanica Bath and Shower Gel
*Why I love it: It smells amazing and is also "very emollient". Meaning, it helps to keep your skin soft and smooth. This shower gel is also hypo-allergenic and free of parabens, phthalates and synthetic fragrances.
2. Burt's Bees Cleansing Oil
* Why I love it: This product does an amazing job at removing makeup. Make sure you follow the directions when using this product. It is not intended to be used with wet hands or a wet face. Instead, pump the oil on dry hands and gently massage over your dry face. Wash off with warm water and then pat dry. To be extra clean, use a basic face wash after to ensure all makeup and grime has been removed.
3. Alba Botanica Body Lotion
*Why I Love It: This lotion is also hypoallergenic and comes in various scents. I love that there is an unscented option since I work in healthcare and strong scents can disturb patients. It also does an amazing job of keeping my skin soft without being greasy.
1. Milani Make It Last Setting Spray
*Why I love it: Some of you may be wondering what setting spray is. Don't worry, I am here to explain. Setting spray is a product that you mist all over your face after you have applied your makeup. It is suppose to "set" your makeup into place and help it last longer throughout the day. I feel like this product does exactly that, and it's fairly cheap!
2. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer
* Why I love it: First off, it smells like a tropical vacation. Second, it doesn't make you look like an orange Cheeto. And third, it blends easily and lasts all day.
3. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
* Why I Love It: This concealer does a great job at covering dark circles under my eyes without making them look dry or cakey. They also have a great selection of shade ranges.
4. L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
*Why I Love It: This mascara adds great volume and length while not being clumpy. It also lasts all day without flaking.
5. Batiste Dry Shampoo
*Why I love it: I use this dry shampoo in between hair washing days to absorb oil and to give my hair a fresher look. It makes my hair feel clean without being too powdery. I have blonde hair and don't have issues with a white cast. However, Batiste sells dry shampoo that is tinted for darker hair colors.
6. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blush
*Why I love it: This blush adds the perfect "flushed"look to your complexion and a little goes a long way.
Thank you for reading, I hope you run to the drugstore for some of these products!
Now you can leave me a comment without having to sign in!